Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Husband Requires Garter Belt

A small "Haul" xD

Since the shopping trip was yesterday but longer than originally planned, is still only in my entry-Haul.


Man I've bought a lot again =)



the complete purchase of DM, Mac avarice, € shop and Pfennigpfeiffer

first Row from left to right: Essence Nail Art Ornament Stickers, P2 Victim Color Nailpolish Flamboyant No. 269, No. 222 Artful, 2x Bübchen Cream & Raspberry Kids Fun

second Row from left to right: Essence Go Eyeshadow 01 Snow Snow Bunny P2 Emotional Colors in Motion read 010 Heartbreaking Apricot Blush, Essence Go Snow Cream to Powder Blush 01 Sunny Bunny


The Alverde-Monthly Bulletin (free)

The journal I like to super.

Rescue Squadron 7

Have I something to look again at Easter. As is so often

nothing great on TV.

Tetesept relaxation, Bobby sponge Tenerife, measuring cup, Balea Young Soft + Care moisturizing cleansing gel and moisturizing cream, Balea feet Bimsschwamm, Balea bruising protection

Balea feet Vitality Bath, Balea feet foot butter, Balea feet foot bath salt, Profissimo Vanilla scented candle (6 pieces)

And last but not least: a small foot bath tub =)



Unfortunately I bought the wrong P2 Colors in Motion Blush = (

I wanted the No. 020 Red Apple's checks instead of the 010th

the fact I have already = /

Well are worse things =)

I hope you my "little" Haul has fallen.

For questions about the products easy to comment or send an email.

you later =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment